Sunday, June 22, 2014

Time for a new hairstyle

It's time for a new haircut.  I started taking a mega vitamin and my hair is growing like crazy.  I think I need something that doesn't require me to visit the salon every 2 months, but I might be dreaming.  

Don't believe me?  For fun, I did this side-by-side comparison.

The first picture is a professional picture for work.  Note:  The photographer thought he'd do me a favor and remove my iconic, Grand-Canyon-between-the-eyes crevice completely.  I've never looked so smooth.  The second picture - well, it looks more like me :-)
This was a mere 4-1/2 months apart.  I do like the darker color, but the white roots are killing me. Here are some pictures I've been ogling.  And I'm pretty sure I'm going back to bangs.

Paul doesn't really like any of them.  It must be hard for a man with no hair to pick out hairstyles for his thickly-maned wife.  :-D

I have my appointment on Friday.  Stay tuned for the miraculous result.  Something has to be done about this!!!  
Ok, it's at night and I"m not wearing any makeup, but... DUDE!

No comments: