Monday, October 7, 2013

Drives to School - 9/27/13 - 10/7/13

Weekly updates on the way to school.


Fri 9/27/2013 8:47 AM
Chris got somewhat angry at Sean for ignoring him. I had to talk him down from the ledge. Sean just was being quiet and Chris didn't like it. He quieted down and quit complaining when we stopped to buy gas. They got jelly sandwiches for breakfast. Love you, :o)

Mon 9/30/2013 10:38 AM
I forgot to write to you about the boys. They had a great time at the gas station because I rolled down the windows and they were playing peek a boo with people around the station who had no idea what they were doing. Then Chris spilled his cereal and beans on the floorboard. He got over it though. I scraped enough off the floor for him to feed the birds at school. Sean didn't get out of sorts at all which was great considering how he started the day. That's about it. Love you, :o)

Wed 10/2/2013 8:43 AM
They were sweet little kids today, no arguing, no whining about if the Sun was coming up, or anything else. They got pancakes for breakfast. Love you, :o)

Mon 10/7/2013 8:37 AM
Nice quiet ride to school until we drove near a skunk and the boys said that Blackie tooted. But Blackie's not in the car. They asked me who did it and I said a skunk and they laughed louder than I've heard them in a long time. So they asked me again who tooted and I said a skunk and they broke out in another fit of laughter. It lasted from Mockinbird to the school where they finally settled down from laughing. Then Chris said the skunk smelled like poop and it started all over again. They had bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. Love you, :0)

No comments: