Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm SOMEBODY!

I had my first photoshoot with a professional photographer for pictures of ME... Just me.  No kids.  Ok, it was for the company website, but still.  I'm SOMEBODY!! :-)  Here is the finished product on the website of My Favorite Thing


 

Patra Philips

My favorite thing is... My very “favorite thing” aren’t things; they are my twin 2 year old boys. However, if I must pick something besides them, it would be coffee. Specifically, a Venti, half-caf, nonfat, no whip, 2 pump mocha from Starbucks. I get it every morning. I’m sleep deprived (twins remember?) and I need it. When the boys were babies I could never get them to nap except in the car, so I would drive around Dallas, hit the drive-thru at Starbucks and drink it while the boys, thankfully, napped. I’m pretty sure it saved my life. I know it saved my sanity!

No comments: