Monday, November 5, 2012

My First Painting

A couple of weeks ago I went to my first painting class at a place called Painting With A Twist.  You get to paint AND drink wine :-) 

I went with my girlfriends Megan Haessig and Claudia Benitez.  What I found amazing about this event was that there were at least 30 people there and everyone had such a good time.  The instructor showed us step by step what to do and, although we all had the same teacher, listened to the same instructions, and watched the very same demonstrations, every single piece came out so differently.  It was a lot of fun!



This was the instructor's painting - and remember she IS a professional. It has the watermark on it since I borrowed it from the website - which is www.paintingwithatwist.com

 

 
And here is mine.  Yes, hers is much better but this was my very first attempt!!  It looks a little washed out since I took the picture with my Ipad, but I think it looks awesome anyways :-)  I can't wait to go back again!

No comments: